Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Emotions and 31 weeks and 3 days..

Hey everyone, its that time of the week to update my blog with the weekly growth of Presley. Before I do that I just wanted to blog for a bit about how I'm doing. My emotions this week are crazy, they are getting the best of me. I'm so dang emotional that it sucks, and all I do is cry. I feel like I'm getting very depressed and that I don't want to do anything. Presley's room is still not done. Robb's Granny wanted the room done so that when she gets here on May 1st she can check it out, however thats not going to happen, since thats only a week away. I really wanted Presley's room to be done way before now and Robb still has so much more to do in there. My first baby shower is on May 5th. I'm not going to have anywhere to put her new stuff since her room isn't done. I think this has lots to do with me starting to get depressed. We only have 60 more days until her due date. I'm scared that her room won't be done before she gets here. Besides her room, work is getting a bit scary as well. We are slowly running out of work again like it did in January. Even though it hasnt happened yet, I'm getting a bit nervous which is making me stressed out. Anyways... thats how I have been feeling lately. Hopefully it gets better soon cause I dont know how much of this I can handle.

How far along: 31 weeks and 3 days
How Big: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.

Weight Gain: 30lbs total, go back to the doctor on Thursday
Stretch Marks: yes on my tummy :(
Maternity Clothes: all pants now, alot of maternity shirts
Sleep: same as last week
Symptoms: tired all the time again. all i want to do is sleep
Best Moment this Week: drywall, mudding, and sanding is all done. Still have tons to do
Food Cravings: turkey sandwhich
Food dislikes: frozen meals still, and I think will cont to be.
Gender: Girl
Movement: all the time, i dont think she ever stops. LOL
What I miss: I miss having engery, I feel like I'm always so exhausted
Belly Button: still normal :)
What I am looking forward to: having Presley's room done and being able to hold her in my arms for the first time
Milestone: She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girlie. Everything will get done don't worry about it to much. Stress is not good for your sweet little baby. We didn't have Lexy's room done either when she was born (she was 6 weeks early though) but my family pulled together and had it all done when I got home from the hospital. That for me was hard to see a baby room all done with no baby in it :( Thinking back on it still makes me cry a little bit. If you need anything at all let me know. I am home alone with Lexy most nights :)

    ReplyDelete