Monday, April 16, 2012

30 weeks and 2 days...

68 more days, are you kidding me. Thats it only 68 more days until Presley's due date. Holy crap, I'm getting nervous!


How far along: 30 weeks and 2 days
How Big: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).

Weight Gain: 30lbs total
Stretch Marks: yes on my tummy :(
Maternity Clothes: all pants now, alot of maternity shirts
Sleep: this week hasnt been so great, I cant get comfy
Symptoms: tired all the time again. all i want to do is sleep
Best Moment this Week: all the drywall is now up, someone is coming to mud tonight
Food Cravings: slurpees

Food dislikes: frozen meals still, and I think will cont to be.
Gender: Girl still
Movement: all the time, its funny how she moves
What I miss: I miss having engery, I feel like I'm always so exhausted
Belly Button: still normal :)
What I am looking forward to: having Presley's room done and being able to hold her in my arms for the first time
Milestone: A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment