Tuesday, May 1, 2012

32 weeks and 3 days...


How far along: 32 weeks and 3 days
How Big: baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long


Weight Gain: 33 pounds
Stretch Marks: yes on my tummy :(
Maternity Clothes: all pants now, alot of maternity shirts
Sleep: same as last week, however slept amazing last night because the doctor gave me pain meds
Symptoms: my painful lower back pain
Best Moment this Week: being able to relax more after work :)
Food Cravings: chocolate ice cream cones

Food dislikes: frozen meals still, and I think will cont to be.
Gender: Girl
Movement: all the time, i dont think she ever stops. LOL
What I miss: I miss having engery, I feel like I'm always so exhausted
Belly Button: still normal :)
What I am looking forward to: holding her in my arms
Milestone: She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment