Thursday, April 12, 2012

29 weeks and 5 days....

Totally have been a slacker this week on updating the blog. Sorry everyone. Oh yeah and Im lacking on taking pictures to. I will start to take them again at our 30 weeks. Anyways.....

How far along: 29 weeks and 5 days
How Big: Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

Weight Gain: 30lbs total
Stretch Marks: yes i noticed one on my tummy Friday night :(
Maternity Clothes: all pants now, alot of maternity shirts
Sleep: pretty good since the dogs arent sleeping on the bed with us anymore cause i get way to hot at night and with that extra weigh gone, its been nice
Symptoms: tired all the time again. all i want to do is sleep
Best Moment this Week: we bought all the wood work and paint for Presley's room
Food Cravings: reeses fast break still, I swear I have one every day, okay I know I eat one everyday

Food dislikes: frozen meals still, and I think will cont to be.
Gender: Girl still
Movement: all the time, its funny how she moves
What I miss: I miss having engery, I feel like I'm always so exhausted
Belly Button: still normal :)
What I am looking forward to: that in 2.5months I will have Presley in my arms :)
Milestone:  Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain

No comments:

Post a Comment