Saturday, June 2, 2012

37 weeks equals full term...

We have made it to full term, how exciting is that. As each day goes by I get more and more nervous and excited to finally be a mommy. I hope I can be the best mom ever and teach Presley the right things.

How far along: 37 weeks
How Big: Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard).

Weight Gain: Weighed in last Tuesday and I have gained 37 pounds. :(
Stretch Marks: yes on my tummy and now my sides
Maternity Clothes: all pants now, alot of maternity shirts
Sleep: this tummy is way to big, cant get comfy
Symptoms: nothing honestly, don't mind being pregnant right now, minus the heat.
Best Moment this Week: hitting full term. whoot whoot
Food Cravings: nothing really this week its way to hot to think about food

Food dislikes: frozen meals still and always has been through this whole pregnancy
Gender: Girl still. my little princess
Movement: yes, you can tell she has no room in there and when she gets uncomfy she freaks out and moves her legs and arms at the same time
What I miss: wearing my normal spring and summer clothes
Belly Button: still normal :)
What I am looking forward to: holding her in my arms
Milestone:  Your baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, her lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment